First custom build. Insurance settlement allowed me to build the touring bike I really wanted. Built in August, touring in September. Currently my main commuter bike as well.
- SRAM 2x10 drive train with 42/28 front and 11-36 rear
- SRAM Apex shifters
- Schmidt SON 28 front dynohub
- LumotedIQ Fly head light
- Old Man Mountain rear rack
- Jand Extreme front rack (later changed to Tubus low rider)
- Schwalbe Marathon 700x35c tires
- Avid Shorty cantilever brakes
I've had the bike for 6 years now and it has been a great touring bike. Here are the tours I've done with it.
- Oregon Coast 2012
- Northern Washington 2013
- Central Oregon - MVBC Loop Tour 2014
- Olympic Peninsula - MVBC Loop Tour 2015
- Florida - 2016
Plus a few overnight rides locally and to the coast.